SOLO SHOW: Searchless | Hoboken, NJ


Jose Cifuentes presents his solo show SEARCHLESS.

September 26 - October 26, 2008
Opening Reception September 26, 7 - 9pm

Full House Printing Gallery. 303 First Street, Hoboken, New Jersey 07030

My search is officially over. I have come to terms to the realization that the search for a normal life that accommodates to norms and standards created by people with grandiose complexes and god-size insecurities. I say, you go do that. I will not judge you but I will not be associated with that search. It is for this reason that I declare myself free, unbound and off the rails. Every single painting in this show will showcase that, a series of moods, faces and symbols depicting the end of my search. Come join me.

Grateful to have my friend DES bless us with his revolutionary spoken word and lethal poetry, and Rich Sarnicola with his mind-blowing tunes to keep the vibes grooving.
Glad to report that most of the paintings exhibited here we sold, some of them before opening the gallery.

This show is dedicated to Nena Rios, my Grandma who is visiting me from Medellin, Colombia. Cheers to her!


























Comments

Popular Posts