NEW MOON: First Art Show in Canada!

Hello everyone,

I am more than excited to announce my first art exhibit in Canada. Join me as I showcase four pieces at Arta Gallery in the coolest place in Toronto: the Historic Toronto's Distillery District.

This group show is my first Canadian exhibition, and the first one in years after many interruptions to my creative flow. Well, the art is still very much alive in me and now in a much higher artistic level. 

Thanks to Arta Gallery for making this possible and the friend who made the connect. Thanks to the Toronto Arts Council for providing the funds to make this possible. Want to know about my upcoming shows? Subscribe to stay updated.

"Arta Gallery is pleased to present, the 'New Moon' exhibition this fall in the Historic Toronto's Distillery District. As an exercise in desire, the New Moon exhibition will explore the role of intuition in art practices, including painting, sculpture, and drawing. The 'new moon' energy symbolizes creativity and rebirth, allowing space for reflection.


This exhibition aims to unpack the role of art as integral to the human experience.












































Comments

Popular Posts