COVID-19 UPDATE | Shows Postponed

Our reality has changed before our eyes, and the repercussions have been felt all around the world, in every industry, in every art. I am not the exception. Gladly, my family and I are in good shape, staying home and keeping our distance to help flatten the curve.

My heart goes out to all healthcare and frontline workers for keeping this world turning.

Due to the pandemic my upcoming exhibitions, SAVE ME: A Call to Artists to Save Mother Earth here in Toronto and VOLVER in Medellin, Colombia have been postponed until further notice.

Let's use this time to understand, introspect, modify, reunite and support each other.

We can free ourselves from the mundane and begin to live our lives fully and without fear, living today, living the moment.

Thank you for supporting me.
Stay safe.

Comments

Popular Posts