MAKEROOM INC: Great news in a time of uncertainty.

 Great news for real.

I am proud to announce that I have been selected by Make Room Inc to be a part of the SUPPORT COLLECTION with a piece called Hoping for the Best. I am joined by my friend Jason Balducci and other talented artists in a collective effort to use this situation to bring us closer and make us stronger.
For most of us, COVID-19 has introduced new financial burdens. This is especially true for artists. I am not the exception. I have not been able to work on my regular gigs and my income is close to zero. This has not stopped me or any of my fellow artists, instead this is a time for introspection, integration and creation. No struggle, no evolution. Right?
. Support artists in your community - Make Room Inc has selected 15 talented artists to fundraise for in the SUPPORT COLLECTION. You can find out how to donate and see their art at www.makeroom.me
To help support artists during this time we're asking the community to donate whatever they can.

Thank you for your continuous support. Thank you for being part of my world.


Comments

Popular Posts